Feb 26, 2008

Randomness

I find today that I am searching for something within myself. I can feel it's phantom in my hands, as if I already hold the key to the door I wish to open but I feel somewhat blind as I search for the doorway.

Many things in my life have changed, new career, new home, new relationship...all very wonderful and blessed things to share in life. I feel that as I have grown into these new ventures and I am now getting ready to go through the personal growth that I have needed. I spend much of my days in silence as I work and I have a lot of time to reflect on many things. As of recently, I've really been looking deep within myself to and working to clean out the clutter. I find that I've been asking myself 'why?', "why have you packed this away for so long?", "why do you feel this way or that way?"...I don't always like the answer I give but I feel that some of the weight is lifting away.

It's a process I suppose. Funny how so much in life comes back to Time.

“Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, time is eternity.”
~Henry Van Dyke

3 comments:

Mummy Grabill said...

It always so important to self-reflect. It sounds like you are going through a bit of a metamorphosis. It can be difficult but is always rewarding. :-)

Anne C. said...

I don't know if it's the coming spring or some other more cosmic cycle, but I'm feeling a strong tendency towards clearing out clutter (mental, emotional, and physical) as well.

Unknown said...

Amongst your "news" there is "new dog", although Takara is not that new. But she was the beginning of the new, wasn't she?