Feb 20, 2008

Look Who's Turning One


Takara at 3 months old.
This is the first day we met and it was love at first sight.

Takara is turning 1 on Friday! I thought it would be fun to include some photos of our time together. I first adopted her at the end of May 2007 at only 3 months old. We have been through some trials and only two weeks after she come home with me she broke her leg during an afternoon walk. After nearly 5 months of recovery, I'm happy to report that she made a full recovery.


This was taken only a week after her broken leg.


Takara helping me at work.


Takara (4 mos) and her buddy Logan.


This was taken on the 4th of July, just 3 short days after Max and I had our first date.


...And this is the birthday girl today!


3 comments:

Mummy Grabill said...

Happy Birfday Takara! Can't believe you are one year old now! It's been a pleasure getting to know you and watch you grow up. We hope to have many many more years of getting to know you!

Unknown said...

She's gorgeous! What a pretty and happy birthday girl! Tell her we said Arf Arf (which means Happy Birthday Takara). :)

Anne C. said...

So cute!