May 6, 2009

A logo's progression....

Well, you've all seen how the logo started this morning and I thought it would be fun to show you how we ended the day. The logo took a turn in a similar but different direction. Moving from tight precise lines to a more loose style as seen in Picasso's Don Quixote print below.


We are still not done but are in the process of making little tweaks to reach a final version.


As you can tell, there are only slight changes each time. The addition of a new color, more layers, etc. Each one gives the piece a different feel. I've really enjoyed this project quite a bit. It's challenged me not only as a design but also as an artist. I had to step outside of my comfort zone and explore a new style, and try new things in order to achieve the look that I wanted.

1 comment:

Mummy Grabill said...

This is so cool Jenn! I can't wait to see where things end up!