May 13, 2009

Alpenglow steals the spotlight

After nearly two weeks of work I have started to make a lot of progress with the new logo created for Alpenglow Lighting Design. I've been using this as an example of progress because, to me, this has been the perfect project. Starting with a small piece, a simple idea and turning it into an entire business presentation.

We'll start with the final logo:

Then we have the business cards:



.....and the website template:


By far this has been the most fun I've had working on a project in quite a while. I've really had to expand my creative mind to come up with new ideas, step outside of the box to get the look that I was going for. It just provides me with a real feeling of success.

4 comments:

Anne C. said...

Lovely!

Unknown said...

I love it!

Reminds me of a logo I still use ... I'll post that on my web site when I get home (with proper attribution, of course) :D

Mummy Grabill said...

Really wonderful Jenn! I'm so glad that you are enjoying yourself so much!

Unknown said...

Lovely work, Jenn. You are really combining your talents with what that software can do. Well done!