Mar 4, 2009

Mural Update

I was over at Brian and Aileen's last night and decided that it was a good time to take some update photos of how the baby's mural is coming along.

Max's mom, Brenda, is in town added some of her artwork (the Zebra) to the mural as well.


The Savanna is almost done. I've got a few more details to put together and then it'll be time to put the border on.




I've also added some vines and butterflies near the window in the room. It's just getting started, so I'll have to post some more photos as it comes together.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

My GAWD, you are a bunch of gifted artists! Looks fantastic, Jenn! That is a lot of work you've put into that. But I know you enjoyed it

Jennifer said...

OK, I'm kinda in-love with this nursery mural... It looks **amazing** Jenn! I can't pick a favorite animal yet -- I'm just gonna have to check it out in person in April! :)

Mummy Grabill said...

Jenn - the mural is absolutely beautiful! I know Alex is going to LOVE it as much as he loves his Aunties (and his Nanny)!! Thanks so much for all the hard work you've put into it!

Unknown said...

There NEEDS to be uncles Max & Gregg hanging out of a safari-style Land Rover ... do I need to send you some photos to base it on? LOVE LOVE LOVE the characters, esp the butterflies :)

el padre said...

Jenn, there are so many words to describe the murals: cute, clever, incredible and awesome come to mind. But there are many more. You three have tremendous talent.