Feb 18, 2008

Beyond Love

Max's sister, Anne, posted about a very interesting comic strip that led into a small discussion of marriage. I finally just got around to reading it and I have to say that it is incredibly written. While, I can't say that I fully understand it, I can see how two people so in love with one another are able to grow past that which we know as LOVE into something much greater.

I look forward to looking back on this one day and being able to say, "Ahhh, so that's what it means". For now, I think 'home' is a good analogy.

Read the full article here

2 comments:

Mummy Grabill said...

Thanks for redirecting me to this article. Somehow I missed it on Anne's blog - I remember reading the actual strip, but not the post below. Gives you a lot to ponder . . .

Anne C. said...

I, too, look forward to looking back and finally understanding. :)