May 3, 2009

Spring has Sprung


I don't have a ton of time to post this evening. But after all the events of the past couple of days, everything is ending on a wonderful note.

We made it to the nursery up in Fort Collins today and purchased some beautiful new plants for the house. For now, we've potted them in clay pots until we decide exactly where we would like to plant them. The color adds a very nice addition to the front of the house.




Front to back: Aplinus Hardy Aster; Viola Hybrid 'Etain'; Goldflame Spirea & Common Purple Lilac


Front to back: Iberis 'Little Gem' (2 front plants) & Pink Friesland Meadow Sage

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful Jenn! :)

Don't forget to be attentive to watering, unglazed clay pots dry out soil! (My friend Sarah learned this the hard way!) LOL

Unknown said...

They look terrific Jenn! Well done! Okay... you've inspired me! I've got to get onto my planting as well! Now to find the time!