Mar 15, 2009

Spring Cleaning & Organization

Well, today has been a busy one. I'm happy to report that a lot of progress has been made to get the house more organized and get some more boxes unpacked. Woohoo!

Max and I both got our office reorganized and are super happy with the results. Check back tomorrow for some updated photos. Personally I feel like my office is a better work space but still allows for a creative and fun atmosphere.

In addition to getting some things taken care of around the house, we were also able to knock some more stuff off the wedding "to do" list, including getting our engagement photos taken.

Though, this is a short post and a very quick update as to what's been going on around here, at the very least, I'll be posting some new photos.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenn's Office Photos



The best part of this new arrangement is that I discovered that the armoire that my dad made for me turned out to be a great place to put my extra computer and office supplies. I use this computer to mostly play music but with the new office layout it would also allow guests staying with us, a computer to use easily while they are here.



2 comments:

Anne C. said...

Oooh, MUCH better layout in the office. Good job!

Mummy Grabill said...

Super nice! I like that your back isn't to the door any more . . . and I'm reminded, looking at this picture, how much I just love your floors! :-)